Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did we like the season premiere? I did. The New Improved Boyd--Now 20% Boyd-ier! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Be great if you could really get away with stuff like that...

Fiction is so much more fulfilling.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Be great if you could really get away with stuff like that...

Fiction is so much more fulfilling.
Well, I never shot anything out of malice, but when I was delivering furniture for a living I saw my supervisor bounce a really nice new maple dresser down an exterior stairway... on purpose.

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I loved it when he shot the swimming pool
I only counted two gunshot sounds, but it looked like water spurted out of three holes. Ran it back and still only heard two shots, though there might have been a third. :confused::-?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I only counted two gunshot sounds, but it looked like water spurted out of three holes. Ran it back and still only heard two shots, though there might have been a third. :confused::-?
I suspect the special effects folks detonated a small charge to encourage water exfil.

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What was the swimming pool doing that got it shot?? ?? :rolleyes::mrgreen:
Consorting with known felons and women of ill repute. Let that be a lesson to you. :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Not much to say about week 2, eh? I felt like they finished the season, realized they only had 12 episodes, and stuck this one in as filler.

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not much to say about week 2, eh? I felt like they finished the season, realized they only had 12 episodes, and stuck this one in as filler.
I think the season is only 12 episodes total. That's what the others have been.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
You have to remember, the Luxury channel series only go 8 - 12 eps a season, heck even regular TV only runs 22 - 24 eps a season and some less, now much less.
Geoff
Who notes the American TV media is going to the British style of scheduling, to it's detriment.

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last night, however, was better. It looks like it is going to get interesting.
Huh. I hadn't thought last week was filler, but after you brought it up, I was having that thought about last night's episode. :-?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I'm liking that Russkie.

Boyd may have some 'splainin' to do...
If I were Boyd, I'd keep my crotch off her hands.

Ava doesn't seem to have any compunction about killing a husband who was screwing up.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts