Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe the new and last season of Justifed starts tonight.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
It did. Looks like it might be the best season yet. I do believe it will be a fitting end...one that might make Elmore proud.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
You do have a knack for finding the bright side in just about everything, Charlie.:D

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
Charlie Petty,

Isn't it GREAT that I needed to do my laundry, so that I didn't have to SEE/HEAR the LYING SWINE??

yours, sw

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What state of the union speech?

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Anyone else take that background music from the last episode for 2014 as an omen? "You'll never leave Harlan alive."

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Well , combine the music with Art's advice to Raylon about beating the odds only so long, it might be bad for a whole lot of folks.

The last scene with Boyd staring so intently at Ava while she slept, you gotta think he either knows or suspects...

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Anyone else take that background music from the last episode for 2014 as an omen? "You'll never leave Harlan alive."
They've used that before, in a different arrangement.

The last scene with Boyd staring so intently at Ava while she slept, you gotta think he either knows or suspects...
Well, he immediately wondered how and why Dewey was out free, and he is not the trusting sort. Certainly the same thought could cross his mind about Ava.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
They've used that before, in a different arrangement.

Well, he immediately wondered how and why Dewey was out free, and he is not the trusting sort. Certainly the same thought could cross his mind about Ava.
Boyd has the shrewdness of a natural predator. I don't think Ava has it in her to pull off that kind of deception for long. How will Boyd react to it is the question. I think he honestly loves Ava (as much as Boyd is capable of loving someone).

Would he be able to "Dewey" her? Yeah, probably.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
At the end who is going to off Boyd and how?
Raylan, in the parlor, with a candlestick.

I predict the last episode will be a mirror image of the first, wherein Raylan, then working in Florida, provoked a poolside showdown with a drug dealer he'd had enough of. Raylan had already made the decision that the guy needed to be gone, and engineered the confrontation to make it happen. The aftermath, of course, was that Raylan was banished to Kentucky as the Bad Boy of the Marshall's Service.

Raylan will similarly decide that Boyd needs to be gone, will make it happen, and subsequently be forced to hang up his spurs and retire to the arms of his beautiful wife and baby girl.

Anybody else?

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Raylan, in the parlor, with a candlestick.

I predict the last episode will be a mirror image of the first, wherein Raylan, then working in Florida, provoked a poolside showdown with a drug dealer he'd had enough of. Raylan had already made the decision that the guy needed to be gone, and engineered the confrontation to make it happen. The aftermath, of course, was that Raylan was banished to Kentucky as the Bad Boy of the Marshall's Service.

Raylan will similarly decide that Boyd needs to be gone, will make it happen, and subsequently be forced to hang up his spurs and retire to the arms of his beautiful wife and baby girl.

Anybody else?
Either that or 50/50 Raylan and Boyd take each other out in the end.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts