·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
IrishCop,

my crystal ball says that Kahr Arms is about to suffer the same punishment from patriots as S&W did some years ago. = failing to "fight the good fight" to the bitter end is NEVER acceptable.
(as for me & my house, we will buy weapons elsewhere.)

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Given the reality of the situation, how did the perp get a job there in the first place?

Is Kahr located in a state which conceals felon records from employmers so they don't DISCRIMINATE!

Geoff
Who knows fighting the wrong battle in a bad place is not worthwhile.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Given the reality of the situation, how did the perp get a job there in the first place?

Is Kahr located in a state which conceals felon records from employmers so they don't DISCRIMINATE!

Geoff
Who knows fighting the wrong battle in a bad place is not worthwhile.
Good question, sir. Around here, you have to pass a drug test for just about ANY job worth having. And most do background checks, usually limited to seven years past.

And I suppose they figured that their legal fees would amount to more than the settlement. Or that the jury, if they lost, would award
much, much more. :dunno:

Wonder if Br'er Mas knows anything about this case?

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
None of us has all the facts, but from what's been published, it would seem that Kahr was not entirely blameless in this. The word "negligence" comes to mind.

This does not seem to be the typical, random, baseless, "sue the bloody manufacturer" case. :(

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
None of us has all the facts, but from what's been published, it would seem that Kahr was not entirely blameless in this. The word "negligence" comes to mind.

This does not seem to be the typical, random, baseless, "sue the bloody manufacturer" case. :(
Agreed. I was all set to jump up and down until I read the account. I STILL hate the way the Brady Group jumps on tragedies like this and uses it promote their beliefs...that NO ONE should own a firearm (yeah, I know, they say handguns, but that's horse hockey! They want'em all).

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
IrishCop,

"Brain-LESS Sarah" Brady once said that even POLICE should NOT be armed!

the "brady bunch" is a case of "any number of villages" are looking for their IDIOTS.

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IrishCop,

"Brain-LESS Sarah" Brady once said that even POLICE should NOT be armed!

the "brady bunch" is a case of "any number of villages" are looking for their IDIOTS.

yours, sw
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts