Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been talking to a guy for some time at gun shows. Everytime I talk to him he opens up even more. Yesterday he innvited me to his place to look around shoot the bull etc. I did a interent search on him and found he had something to do with M-14 commercial rifles? Can someoen fill me in? He seems like a very nice knowledgeable guy. Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
He was at the Indy 1500 show this weekend and Louisville 2 weeks ago. We talk at every show and the last 3 shows he has sent me home with one of his target rifles to shoot with my son. A Rem 40X was the fist one and now a H&R M12. These are top notch target rifles and he just hands them over.

He is working on some awesome projects and I can't wait to see them. Soon there will be new Maunz AR15 and M14 match rifles on the market. That's all I can say for now.

AIRBORNE!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I only saw him near Ohio shows, and figured he resided close. He seems to have a lot of info regarding M1A / M14 build procedures and Ive bought a few items from him from time to time, but we havent seen him for a while. I think that the young Korean guy that hangs around may be related or being tutored as they both talk exhaustively about manufacturing strategies. A few fellow club members also mentioned he used to build rifles, but think he is now semi-retired. Karl, you out there ?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I talked to Karl the weekend before I left for Iraq in Dec at the Louisville, KY National Gun Day show. We bartered some parts back and forth and talked for a good bit.

I have learned so much from him. I will be visiting him in OH when I return home from this tour. I plan on shooting at Perry with him next year.

AIRBORNE!

·
Registered
2 Posts
He stole several thousand s of dollars of ammunition from me, do not associate with him, if anyone wants to discuss your dealings with him you can contact me at [email protected]. I am trying to get the authorities interested in him and would like to hear from the people he has cheated along with his friend William Lowrey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts