Gun Hub Forums banner

Kenosha Shooting

2K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  DavidE 
#1 ·
I would suspect that most of you guys have view the video of the shooting but I am puzzled by something.I saw a longer video of the ******* being tagged before he actually was tagged.The question is would not his head exploded at PB range?When he was on the ground nd people were administrating first aid they were looking for the bullet hole and only applied pressure to the r/side of his head.I would of expected him to look a little like JFK esp seeing the chunk out of the guys arm at PB.:dunno:

#2 · (Edited)
No head wound not serious

Prosecutors say Rosenbaum was shot in the right groin, back and left hand and suffered a superficial gunshot wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to the right side of his forehead.

This is what prompted that maybe someone else may have killed him with an accidental head wound

Viral cellphone video of the incident, however, showed one of the rioters had a handgun and fired first, indicating Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense.

#7 · (Edited)
In the gas station scene Sam their was a guy shot he was chasing Kyle appears to throw a molotov cocktail at him a hand gun is drawn by rioter and fired in those two direction.That is when Kyle first turned around and then opened fire then he calls 911 for the guy down and moves down the street.

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/...s-below-pics-and-clips/?utm_source=whatfinger

The issue I have how does a guy die in 10s from those wounds?Also you would think a shot in the back were is the exit up front at PB range?One of the theories out was rioter killed rioter.I would think Lin Wood gets his own autopsy I sure would.

Alot of the videos I found the first day have all but disappeared this one is not as good hit view

#5 · (Edited)
And that's what the video I posted showed. :rolleyes:

The "peaceful Protestors" had knocked him to the ground, he fired, got 2 hits, got up and started down the street. He approached officers in their tach vehicles and told them 2 down and they told him to stand aside.

#8 ·
From his lawyer.........

In a statement by Rittenhouse's legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, they explained that "after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters."

Additionally, the weapon Rittenhouse was using to protect himself and others never crossed state lines.

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. "His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members," Pierce says

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ce=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated

#9 ·
While most of US would consider him a hero, I'm guessing he is gonna be screwed before this is all said and done with.

The one issue he cannot get past is that he is 17 and not legally supposed to be carrying the AR he was armed with (someone mentioned earlier that it had NOT crossed state lines .. so whomever gave it to him as an underaged person will have culpability as well).

Where he is very lucky is that he was in Wisconsin where underage carrying is only a misdemeanor and not in his home state of Illinois where it would have been a FELONY!

It would not surprise me if the family of any of his "victims" don't attempt to sue him in civil court using the basis of the legality of him carrying the AR.

#10 ·
Rittenhouse is not a hero.

He was 17 and crossed a state line with a firearm.

That he fired in self defense is not argued by me but most likely will be because of his prior actions.

#11 · (Edited)
I'm not clear on the details, but Rittenhouse's lawyer claims he did not cross state borders with the firearm.

I'm not enough of an expert on the law to know what he might be technically guilty on, but were I on his jury I'd vote "not guilty" just because I'm ornery enough to believe if the &*£¥₩₩*^##●■♤[] political leaders are going to allow that kind of violence to continue, the peons ought to be able to defend themselves with deadly force.

#12 ·
Per the statements by the defense team, he was given the firearm by someone local. That local person allegedly did so "for protection". He crossed state lines to help clean up damage/help folks.

I do agree he's probably gonna get screwed. OTOH, there's a defense fund with supposedly over 1 mil available.

Forensics on any recovered bullets will be interesting, especially if there were other shooters.

#13 ·
He also has Lin Wood on his defense team. Wood's the guy who bent XiNN and Washington Compost over the Bench and prison-raped them over their slander of "Covington Kid" Nick Sandmann...

#16 ·
The issue is NOT if he crossed State Lines with said weapon. The issue is he is 17 years old and is not LEGALLY able to be carrying said weapon either concealed or openly because he IS just 17.

The other person that will be screwed in all of this will be whomever owns or gave said weapon to a 17yr old. The law/prosecutor will not give half a crap if the person was unaware that he was only 17. The only place that it would not be illegal would be if it were at/on his families property because then there would be a bit of "castle doctrine" protection.

#21 · (Edited)
If they stick to the 2020 model, maybe. "Interesting times," as they say. The infrastructure and people are still out there.

There have been a number of other disturbing details that have come out of this trial, too.

Googling "Rittenhouse Trail Drone Footage" and "MSNBC banned from courtroom" can bring some really skeevy returns.

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Drone Footage Could Prove 'Ugly' for Prosecution (msn.com)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.