Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife says that Hillary's only chance to run for President will be in 2008 due to her age and the timing of her political career. If Kerry is elected, he will obviously being the incumbent, run for re-election in 2008. This would totally knock Hillary out of the picture in a bid to be President.

Therefore, my wife expects Hillary to drop some type of bombshell, secretly of course, before the 2004 elections that will put Kerry out of the picture so she'd be able to run in 2008.

Knowing Hillary's greed for power, this sounds reasonable to me.

Anyone else have thoughts on this possibility?

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
I'm generally not big on conspiracy theories, but we are talking about the Clintons. I'd kind of discounted the whole thing until a liberal friend pointed out that Hillary could have placed herself for a run in 2012 by accepting the VP nomination on a Kerry ticket. He also pointed that if Hillary wanted the VP slot, it would've been a done deal. The Clintons have the inside line on a LOT of Dem contributors (e.g., the Peoples Republic of China).

They may have miscalculated George Soros' hatred for Bush, and not expected the amount of money he would contribute/generate. I'm expecting an October Surprise. Pehaps they'll give up Joe Lockhart for co-ordinating the CBS/Rather memo hoax. What ever it is, it'll be good!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
It's also possible that even if if Kerry wins, she could still run against him as an independant or as a 3rd party candidate. Maybe Green.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
I'm pretty sure McCain will run as an Independent, or form his own party. I don't see Hildebeast bolting from the Democrats, though. The liklihood is that a Kerry presidecy will be like Carter's--except without the integrity and competence. :shock:

Hillary is positioning herself as a tough centrist liberal. She's been keeping a lo-pro in the Senate and developing a rep as a very hard worker. After 4 years of a Kerry debacle (people who like his politcs are seriously overlooking his lack of ability) Hillary could kick his butt in a primary fight.

I believe that, either way, we'll see a Klinton candidacy in '08.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts