Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
I'm generally not big on conspiracy theories, but we are talking about the Clintons. I'd kind of discounted the whole thing until a liberal friend pointed out that Hillary could have placed herself for a run in 2012 by accepting the VP nomination on a Kerry ticket. He also pointed that if Hillary wanted the VP slot, it would've been a done deal. The Clintons have the inside line on a LOT of Dem contributors (e.g., the Peoples Republic of China).

They may have miscalculated George Soros' hatred for Bush, and not expected the amount of money he would contribute/generate. I'm expecting an October Surprise. Pehaps they'll give up Joe Lockhart for co-ordinating the CBS/Rather memo hoax. What ever it is, it'll be good!

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
I'm pretty sure McCain will run as an Independent, or form his own party. I don't see Hildebeast bolting from the Democrats, though. The liklihood is that a Kerry presidecy will be like Carter's--except without the integrity and competence. :shock:

Hillary is positioning herself as a tough centrist liberal. She's been keeping a lo-pro in the Senate and developing a rep as a very hard worker. After 4 years of a Kerry debacle (people who like his politcs are seriously overlooking his lack of ability) Hillary could kick his butt in a primary fight.

I believe that, either way, we'll see a Klinton candidacy in '08.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.