Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
It is either a really nice stock Colt Series-70 Gov't model _or_ an even sweeter Springfield M1 I got from the CMP, the wood is awsome and some local M1 "expert" said it was a definate keeper. Wish 30-06 was cheaper, because I like it better than any rifle I own....
Though I think I may have gotten my 342-1 PD, which is only slightly less horrible to shoot than CP's 44mag.

Next up ! A desert eagle :twisted:

"...the Guide Gun model with the 18' ported barrel"
Silly members, she is talking about our five days @ TR during the UR-II class... Ahhh, the cabin, the dinners, the gunpowder, the booze, it was love at first sight !

· Registered
74 Posts
Sam,

Honestly, it was the only non-ball non-HP .38spl ammo I could find in town... That was affordable.

I read up on some tests done by ammo lab that pointed toward wadcutters (I can't find FWC, only SWC) as being a better choice out of a small chief sized gun.

The way I see it, if I have to pull that thing out of my pocket, the idiot is going to be close and placement is going to be way more important that what sort of ammo I have in the pistol.

FWIW: My ex-used to get really po'd when then lw was in my pocket and we were having some couch time. No sense of humor that one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.