Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's sum up, then:

We're fighting two wars with no exit strategy.

We're $13 trillion (optimistically) in debt.

Unemployment is on the far side of 10%.

We cannot or will not do anything to prevent invasion by an unfriendly nation to our south.

The Gulf of Mexico will be an environmental disaster area for years, if not decades.

With every day that passes, Iran is closer to having nuclear weapons.

BUT Your Government has now made sure that we're all safe from seeing any new paparazzi photos of Lindsay Lohan's vagina for the next 90 days.

I'll sleep better tonight. Won't you? :roll:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Snake45 said:
Let's sum up, then:

We're fighting two wars with no exit strategy.

We're $13 trillion (optimistically) in debt.

Unemployment is on the far side of 10%.

We cannot or will not do anything to prevent invasion by an unfriendly nation to our south.

The Gulf of Mexico will be an environmental disaster area for years, if not decades.

With every day that passes, Iran is closer to having nuclear weapons.

BUT Your Government has now made sure that we're all safe from seeing any new paparazzi photos of Lindsay Lohan's vagina for the next 90 days.

I'll sleep better tonight. Won't you? :roll:
Actually, that's one thing I can say the government finally did right.

Seriously, while this country has become preturnaturally obsessed with the dingbattiness of the pop culture elite, sticking L.L. in a jail cell is OK with me. She violated the law. She's not special. She breaks the law===> she goes to jail, just like you. Just like me.

As to photos ....

No .. I ain't goin' there. :shocked: :ek: :twisted: :roll: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but isn't throwing Lindsay Lohan in women's prison kinda like throwing Br'er Rabbit in the briar patch? :p :p :lol: :lol:

Hey, I know all about women's prison and what goes on in there. I've had Cinemax for over 20 years. :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P5 Guy said:
Awh come on Snake Lindsay has a private cell to protect her precious from Butch.
Are we really sure that she wants her precious protected from Butch? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
This used to be the pretence for an awful lot of really bad 70's movies......."SHE WAS HOT< SHE WAS YOUNG< SHE WAS BAD!!!! NOW SHE"S IN PRISON" boom-chuckka chucka boom chuckka waaooowooow.

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guntotin_fool said:
This used to be the pretence for an awful lot of really bad 70's movies......
And on into the '80s, too. And Cinemax showed every single one of them.

Some were better than others. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts