Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:mg:

:cop:

:biggun:

:tomcat:

:flush:

Yes folks, he really did say that!!! Well, what am I supposed to do, lie? Secretary Ridge did indeed say Sunday afternoon around 1400 hours that the Stock Exchange and the Midtown Citigroup Center were definite target areas. And this is where I work, not in the Citigroup Tower, but in one of the adjacent buildings in the complex.

And yes, as graphically outlined above, Oh My God, yes, there are more than the usual number of cops around, which is already a lot, and I hope we don't HAVE to use those big guns and Tomcats, but hopefully one day we really WILL flush these terrorists to a place they belong.

So, here I am on the GRAVEYARD shift, :D just going about my life and enjoying my freedoms. And after all the cancellations this summer, I'm actually glad to "be here now" :D but who knows if I'll live to hand in my time sheet, much less collect my paycheck. :wink:

But in the meantime, here I am typing and editing documents for a great metropolitan law firm, and waiting for the other shoe to drop. Well, it would be nice if it were only a shoe, but one must always be . . .

en garde!!!

Oops, that was French!!!

Heyyyyyy, can you say Oil For Food???

:D

Everybody got your German short wave radios handy for those national emergency broadcasts?

Heyyyyyyy, can you say Axis Of Weasel???

Wellllll, before we all go down the tubes, how about some Russian Caviar?

Can you say Moscow On The Hudson? How about Chernobyl On The East Side?

Well anyway, if you don't hear from me any more, keep up the good fight, believe in The Lord, and . . .

Oops, can you say ACLU???

I know I can. But perhaps not for much longer. Have a great day, and watch out for this coming Friday. It's 59 years since Hiroshima. Some low life pieces of walking garbage might try to pull a "let's see how they like it" on us, but not if we can flush them first.

FLUSH AL QAEDA NOW!!!

:flush: :D :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Back here at work again. My, what a commotion Sunday night upon arriving and especially upon leaving Monday morning. Television News trucks, dogs, cops, cops, dogs, cops, dogs, hippos, oops, wrong show. Well, I hear Laura Bush was here in the courtyard of the main building Monday, probably well after I left the building at 8:45 a.m. Hey, I'm just glad I wasn't cancelled for the umpteenth time tonight. This summertime slowdown is decimating my paychecks and I can't live with much more of this.

Heyyyyyy, did I just say that? I'm working at the "new Ground Zero" and I "can't live" with much more of that, ROTFLMAO!!!!

Now, if you're a Republican, you say that 'see, just to show that Americans should go about their lives, we sent the first lady into the belly of the beast to encourage people not to live in fear.'

If you're a Democrat you say, 'see, there's no real threat because no way would Dubya let his wife go to the "new Ground Zero" if there was.'

Now, I am a Republican, but I'm really waiting for the Government of The Lord, so please hurry up, because this is getting messy.

:shock:

But in the meantime don't forget you have to have your bags checked upon entering the building.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Bloof --

I sure hope nothing happens there and that the "intel" is wrong! One of my best friends works in that building. He has worked for Citi for years. I remember over 10 years ago coming to see him and how bad the security was there at that time. They would not let me thru security with a spyderco ladybug in my pocket. I can only imagine what they are putting people thru now!

Mike

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Bloofy...

while you are suposed to be "working" tonight, here is something to keep your mind off the terrorist.

[IMG=left]http://www.guns-online.com/Public/LL13.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
149 Posts
I take it that meets your appoval. :D

I have another new one of her in a nightgown, but she doesn't look nearly as hot. She almost looks pregnant in it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Actually, I guess it's a dress & not a nightgown. But as you wish, for your viewing pleasure.

[IMG=left]http://www.guns-online.com/Public/LL12.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seen it. She wore it to some awards show. Looks dumb for an awards show, great for other things, a lot better when you pull it up. :D

Hey, am I saying these things about somebody biologically young enough to be my granddaughter??!?!?!?!!!?? :D

:shock:

:?

:dunno:

:duh:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
From that pop culture rag of record, the Rolling Stone:

"Lohan has become a favorite of the papparazzi and the internet pervert community."

'Nuff said...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts