Gunhub.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lone Wolf Distributors has glock High capacity mags in for what seems to be the lowest price currently on the market. They appear to be 3rd generation full metal lined. $19.95 each.

Click on their products bar. A drop down window will appear, then click on magazines in the menu. Next in their search box if you are say looking for Glock 21 mags enter G/21.

http://www.Lonewolfdist.com/

I'm not trying to plug this company, I'm just trying to pass on savings to fellow members. If someone finds a better deal please post.

·
Registered
855 Posts
If you find any that are not marked restricted, let me know. We can't own post-ban standard capacity mags in NYS. :x

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glock high capacity mags

When I ordered my mags from Lone Wolf they told me that they where 3rd generation and full metal lined. They are back ordered and it will take about 3 weeks for me to get them. When they arrive I will inspect them and let you know about their status. You may want to look at the problem another way, and that is if Kerry is elected all high capacity mags would probably be illegal to own or sell anywhere in the country. Will gun owners of America finally stand together and say that enough is enough? I don't know, only time well tell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts