Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've been sitting here thinking about being on my own and I think I will have a predicament when I try to transport a rifle to the range. It was determined back when I was 18 that it would probably be in my best interest that I not drive, so, I will have to take public transportation wherever I go. Carrying a concealed handgun to and from a range session wouldn't be all that difficult since it would be on my person and concealed, but how can I get a long gun from my house to the range and vice versa? I don't want the driver or the rest of the passengers to have a panic attack. Any ideas on what I could do?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
How about a locked hardsider case? Or, hook up with someone else that could bring you to the range. If you lived in my neck of the woods I'd be more than glad to transport you. :D

·
Registered
760 Posts
Kel Tec SUB2000 Carbine

I suggest you take a serious look at the Kel Tec SUB2000 Carbine.

It is a folding long gun which has an overall length of 16 inches and height of 7 inches when folded. Its unloaded weight is only 4 pounds. You could carry it in a locked case and it is unlikely that it would be discerned that you had a firearm. Of course you have to be concerned that you meet any applicable local laws regarding carrying a concealed firearm in this manner.

It is available in 9MM or .40 S&W, and accepts various pistol magazines, depending upon what you choose.

Go to web site

http://www.thearmedcitizen.com/gunpages/Sub2000.htm

for more information.

:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts