Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where would a good place be to purchase a Danish 10" (prefer) or the 6" (optional) M1 bayonet? I have looked at several websites and the prices for the 10" run $185-$225 and the 6" runs about $45-$55. What would be a good price to pay?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Those prices are insane. A 10" Dane should go for no more than $75 or so. Try ebay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
eBay blocked Garand items

I read your response regarding finding a bayonet on eBay. I did a search and found several listed, however, on nearly every item I tried to view I got the following:

Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page.

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Re: eBay blocking

Headspace said:
I'm in Arizona. Are these bayonet auctions blocked for all U.S. users?
Arizona? Check what your settings are on your ebay account. Are you sure you didn't accidentally select "United Kingdom of of Great Britain" instead of "United States" as your home?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm in Arizona also and have purchased several bayonets over ebay. Let me assure you, there is nothing illegal about purchasing or possessing a bayonet here in Az. I would concur, check your ebay settings, mine still allows me to view those auctions.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
"...nothing illegal about purchasing or possessing a bayonet here in Az..." It's got more to do with E-Bay being anti-firearm. They announced fairly recently that they would not accept firearm related stuff. Auction sites are a Caveat Emptor thing. Look for bayonets at gun shows.
Please join Hitzy and myself at http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/ anyway. Ya'll are more than welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts