Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the description on the stock (Stock, New Walnut, No Metal, WITH Selector Cut, GI Contour (Light Wt.) but i don't know what (with selector cut, GI contour) means can someone tell me. P.S. Im buying the stock to mod my tippman a5 paintball gun into a sniper rifle it will look cool when done but i don't want to buy the wrong one please help.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the Gunhub!

Regarding your question, I'd be delighted to have that stock for my M1A (M14 clone), but for installation on a completely different device, you would most likely waste your money; the modification required to fit your need may be too much. Search Google for accessories specific to your gun.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
it's not even close; the tippman is modeled after tha hkmp5- even then it's a stretch- take a look at an m1a/m14- it's like a real world GARAND
as far as the rest of it goes, no metal means no ferrule, buttplate , or inner liner; selector cut means there's a bit missing in the reciver bed at the back to accomodate the "fun switch" - ie the selector for selective fire; gi contour means it has the contour of the standard rifle(m14) and isn't anything special( wider forearm, thicker stock etc)
a better suggestion might be to build it into a psg-1or maybe fn derivative- at least the psg1 is also an hk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts