Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
The caption on the photo notes that it's H.-P. Siggs full auto double glock. Apparently it's a hand crafted abomination, not a factory product.

Yet another example of the just because it's possible, doesn't mean it should be done principle. I can't see a practical application. But, you're right about the mall ninjas.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
The caption on the photo notes that it's H.-P. Siggs full auto double glock. Apparently it's a hand crafted abomination, not a factory product.

Yet another example of the just because it's possible, doesn't mean it should be done principle. I can't see a practical application. But, you're right about the mall ninjas.
No doubt. I have never fired a fully automatic pistol. I have had the opportunity, thanks to some nice folks at a South Carolina Shooting Club range, but wasn't tempted. The rate of fire is amazingly fast and control seems all but impossible.

I guess it could be fun. Just not for me.

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
I have actually shot several including Mauser, Glock and Beretta and while they are really fun to shoot they elevate "spray and pray" to a whole new level.

The totally coolest of all is the Mexican Trejo which is a .22 very much like the little Llama but full auto. It will dump a 10 round magazine so fast it is virtually impossible to keep from shooting all 10.

Accuracy is probably about minute of phone booth.

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
I have actually shot several including Mauser, Glock and Beretta and while they are really fun to shoot they elevate "spray and pray" to a whole new level.

The totally coolest of all is the Mexican Trejo which is a .22 very much like the little Llama but full auto. It will dump a 10 round magazine so fast it is virtually impossible to keep from shooting all 10.

Accuracy is probably about minute of phone booth.
HOLY COW, that's crazy.

I've had some experience with the Llama .22's. When you find one that works (about 2/3 of them work), that is one seriously cool little .22lr pistol. Absolutely fantastic beginner pistol for a kid to learn on; they'll be ready for the 1911 when they grow out of it. Anytime I see one at a gun show, I'll always give it a once over, and I'll buy it if the price is right. But usually the price isn't right.

The new little Browning is the way to go but they are quite pricey...but the cool factor is off the charts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts