Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
You might as well order them not to curse...

Between my father (Navy) and my best friend (Marine), I got quite a grounding in profanity...

Having grandpeeps in the house most days, I'm careful with my language.

But I got nailed by a yellow jacket at work yesterday and put quite a string of invective together.

Quite to the surprise of the scantily clad JMU ladies jogging by.

I promptly apologized...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You might as well order them not to curse...

Between my father (Navy) and my best friend (Marine), I got quite a grounding in profanity...

Having grandpeeps in the house most days, I'm careful with my language.

But I got nailed by a yellow jacket at work yesterday and put quite a string of invective together.

Quite to the surprise of the scantily clad JMU ladies jogging by.

I promptly apologized...
I understand. After being raised by a career E-7, I thought I heard it all. But when I reported for basic at Lackland, a crusty old T.I., not happy that I was kinda smiling at his...shall we say, command of the english language...leaned into my face and said, "What you grinnin' at, C#*K Breath?"

I realized I had MUCH to learn. And despite my best efforts at self-censorship, given the right stimulus, I'll weave a very long and non-repeating string of invectives without even thinking about it. :p

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
And despite my best efforts at self-censorship, given the right stimulus, I'll weave a very long and non-repeating string of invectives without even thinking about it. :p
It's an under appreciated artform, my friend... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts