Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
The race was just uplifted, a tiny little bit.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
To ALL,

When I worked in DC, he was quite well known in SE & SW as a fool, crook & HATER but "He's OUR hater, crook & fool."

just my opinion, sw

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. "Karma... It's What's For Dinner."

Here's looking forward to, as Mas described it, him coming back as a dung beetle...

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. "Karma... It's What's For Dinner."

Here's looking forward to, as Mas described it, him coming back as a dung beetle...
Or, in other words, now he's a GOOD Democrat.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Wonder if he tried a reprise of the "____________ set me up!" line?

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Now I have this great image:

The mayor arrives at the pearly gates and St. peter says, "watch this," as he pushes the hell button

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts

The mayor arrives at the pearly gates and St. peter says, "watch this," as he pushes the hell button
Had Thanksgiving dinner with my vegetarian cousin today. She was giving me crap about eating animals and I said, "You're going to feel pretty stupid when you get to Heaven and you find out that God is a broccoli or a carrot and wants to know why you've been eating His people."

She was telling us how shrimp feel fear and terror at the moment of their death, and release massive amounts of adrenaline. And at the same time, her niece and I both said, "And that's what makes them so TASTY!" :D

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
The answer to the no animal products tribe is to dig up the decades old research where they had sensors on tomatos and discovered they had severe reactions to being plucked from the vine. Imagine what sensations are experienced when they're sliced & diced!

I expect that research was government funded, and otherwise useless, but it's a great thing to whomp vegans with.

·
Registered
387 Posts

Wow, now that's a "target picture" right there!:p

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Hey, Ratfink2u, I don't recall seeing you around for awhile! Where have you been?

Don't be such a stranger!:D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey, Ratfink2u, I don't recall seeing you around for awhile! Where have you been?

Don't be such a stranger!:D
Thanks Tommy, yea, I bounced for awhile...got busy with projects and stuff (retirement idea's) and helping run a antique store for a friend....but I'm baaaaaaaaaaack ;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Thanks Tommy, yea, I bounced for awhile...got busy with projects and stuff (retirement idea's) and helping run a antique store for a friend....but I'm baaaaaaaaaaack ;)
Next time bring "Sling Rave Curvette" with you!

Geoff
Who remembers cartoon hotrods and odd related plastic models. :cryinlaugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts