Gun Hub Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally rested up enough to post a few pics. Here is a 75 Year old ex-Ranger during the practice leading to quals. He is shooting a Les Baer 1911.
The Mule Mountains are in the background.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was a great class. Privileged to be part of it.

Eric

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The shooter in the forground has a Walther P-99 and the one next to her has a STI Spartan. This pic has a view that shows Ft. Huachuca in the background.

·
Registered
5 Posts
threefeathers said:
The shooter in the forground has a Walther P-99 and the one next to her has a STI Spartan. This pic has a view that shows Ft. Huachuca in the background.
There's a lot to like in that picture.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vickie is a pistol. She was in my Ft. Huachuca handgun class yesterday and was matched up wih a Custom's Dept instructor and held her own. Hubby George is going to have his hands full when he gets back to A-Stan.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
She is supporting my theory that the best pistol to suggest to a woman shooter is the P99 to at least try. I think 2/3's of the women I teach love that platform.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
guntotin_fool said:
She is supporting my theory that the best pistol to suggest to a woman shooter is the P99 to at least try. I think 2/3's of the women I teach love that platform.
Have you checked out the licensed copy from Desert Eagle?

Have you seen ANY Walther 99s in shops lately?

Geoff
Who has been looking to try one.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Yes, I see a lot of them floating around that were police issued. some are DAO triggers, others are more traditional short pull SA styles, I usually have a couple in the safe when I can find them for under $300.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.