• Bill O'Reilly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Moore

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Moore is a moronic idiot and O' Reilly is a pompous derelict.

·
Registered
209 Posts
As much as I dislike Moore, I do think he out did O'Reilly. I dislike both of them to some extent, but I don't like Moore the most. But he did do better imo.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Moore is a witch, and should be burned at the stake!! :evil:

·
Registered
500 Posts
I wouldn't say Moore won......look at what he did.

He evaded direct questions with that stupid, "would you sacrifice your child" thing, even after O'Rielly gave him an honest answer.

He stated the US was lied to by Bush, repeated it over and over, like he could make it true just by chanting, while O'Rielly got the points by bringing in the facts regarding all the agencies BESIDES the US that confirmed WMD.

And here he is, the same guy who just said that there was no valid reason to invade Iraq, who then says that if he could go back and remove Hitler, he would. (!?!?!)

This man makes propaganda films, not documentaries.

(and yes, the picture shown of Moore is gross: this guy should be the poster boy for birth control. "Would you take the chance of breeding THAT?" :eek: )

·
Registered
528 Posts
I would say it was tie only because Bill O didn't point out the fallacy in that question "Would you sacrifice your child..." What are you going to say to that question? You either sound like a fiend by saying "Yes" or you get accoused of evading by saying anything else. The question is not valid. If you are the President, every action you take and every action you DON'T take can and does cost lives.

How many lives were saved by sacrificing the soldiers who have died? That's the real question. Of course everyone feels terrible that our soldiers sometimes are severely wounded or killed. That's not really the question though. And what about pulling out of Iraq. THEN what do you tell their parents they died for? THEN they truly died in vain.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey!!! This is electronic voting and I DEMAND to see the paper tape output to show that these votes were counted correctly. I may move to Florida and this was too confusing for me to vote correctly. You did not have the ballot in my favorite language.

Where is the UN when you need them !!! Vote fraud !! Vote fraud !!! Bill O. stole the election!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Would I sacrifice my child? What a stupid a$$ question.
It's like all the parents of our military men and women
still have control over them and FORCED them to go into the
military to DIE? No sir. Those men and women are there out
of their own free will to defend and protect everyone in
the United States of America. This includes Michael ( Heil Hitler, err Kerry) Moore and John ( reporting for duty even if I missed
alot of votes in the senate and was too busy to attend a
security briefing at the White House ) Kerry.

God help and protect the United States of America

1 - 10 of 10 Posts