Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To all Mauser lovers...
My craftmanship of a Mauser mod. 1934 made in 1940 serial no. 589791 (all no. match) one of 8000 piece. Last one of this kind before the HSc.
1. variation - Marked and made for kriegsmarine - "N" 7623, for the north sea fleet. Blue and finish is just maximus.
This design and balance - love it.
Enjoy...

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Very nice. Looks like you have an awesome collection. Do you have any old Sauer's or FN's? (other than the Hi Power, of course.)

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Wow, you don't see these that often.

Remember when one of these was the first version of the "UNCLE Special" with stock, scope, and long barrel, before it was replaced by the modified P.38s?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sauer or FN

Very nice. Looks like you have an awesome collection. Do you have any old Sauer's or FN's? (other than the Hi Power, of course.)
Thank you!
No, i dont have any Sauer or FN. Theese days i am looking for the Sauer 38H, havent found one yet.

I altso have a Mauser HSc for kriegsmarine. Produced in may 1944 fourth variation.
Among others, i do have an SS contract PPK rig fourth variation to the RSHA.

All the best:)
AKB

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Wow, you don't see these that often.

Remember when one of these was the first version of the "UNCLE Special" with stock, scope, and long barrel, before it was replaced by the modified P.38s?
I remember, I also remember Solo (Robert Vaughn) handing a 1910 to a Doctor in one episode.

Geoff
Who had a squirtgun shaped like a 1910 Mauser..:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Did anyone ever write a book about the early days of Semi-Auto pistols and the developments based on Patent evasion rather than mechanical efficiency.

Geoff
Who saw a rather diminutive young man shooting very very well with a Beretta .22 LR Jetfire customized with a 4" barrel.

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Geoff
Who had a squirtgun shaped like a 1910 Mauser..:mrgreen:
I had that squirtgun, too! Mine was sky-blue. Maker was Parks (or possibly Parker?), I think out of New Jersey. They were the squirt-gun kings of the '60s. I had one of their guns that was a pretty good 3/4 scale replica of a Smith Chief's Special. Also had a miniature P.38 that was a nice replica except for the vastly oversized trigger guard (which I cut off). Might have had a Luger by them, too.

ETA: Found a Parks P.38 on eBay--you can see what I'm talking about here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Pla...que_Toys_US&hash=item2ec611ec53#ht_666wt_1328

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Yea, I had one of those P.38s. Bobbed the barrel and made an U.N.C.L.E. gun out of it.:cool:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I had a Thompson squirt gun complete with a drum magazine. That thing held a ton of water. That had to be in the early 50s.

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
We've now reached the point where I'd like to break out the squirt gun stuff and stop hijacking the OP's Mauser thread, but the forum tools on this latest version don't seem to give me that option. I can move the thread, lock it, delete it, edit the title, make it a sticky, or merge it with another thread, but derned if I can figger out how to break out selected posts and start a new thread with them, the way I used to be able to.

I'll keep looking for a way, but in the meantime: Ah shucks oh well. :confused::-?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts