Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a pic of my latest handgun:

That's it...the only assembly where the serial number appears.

Now, if you want to add some optional accessories, like grip module, slide, and barrel, well, you can do that:

In all seriousness, I'm getting to really like the SIG P320. It feels nice in the hand, shoots very well, is easy to take down, and perhaps best of all, can be modified with off-the-shelf parts to become almost anything you want. There are four different grip module sizes available (full size, compact, carry, and sub-compact), and for each module size there is a grip size option. Mine, for example, is a "Compact/Medium". There are also three different caliber kits: 9mm, .40S&W, and .357SIG, with both threaded and non-threaded barrels.

I have never owned a SIG before because I just have never been a fan of traditional SA/DA actions. I'm a fan of DA-only, and this SIG fits the bill. The fact that it's also SIG's first striker-fired model is something I kind of like.

My initial impression is very good, and I look forward to getting to know this pistol better.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Looks great, Mike. I have been intrigued by SIG's design concept in this line. Being able to switch out frame, slide, barrel, etc., at will seems like it would make it the ultimate in versatility.

'Course it would probably drive me into bankruptcy, but what the hey...that's never stopped me before. ;)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
'Course it would probably drive me into bankruptcy, but what the hey...that's never stopped me before. ;)
Maybe not. The list price on a grip module is only $46, and I've seen them cheaper. To think that you could carry a small pistol all summer, then a full size all winter without changing your trigger or manual of arms, for an extra forty-six bucks, is kind of intriguing.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I really expected it to much more expensive than that! Slides and barrels are a different story I am sure, but being able to just adjust the overall size of the pistol for only $46 is amazing! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.