Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mike:

I've got a blued Baby Eagle in .40, which is a fine shooter. The only problem I've had with it was with the original 10-rd Magnum Research magazines -- they only would hold 9 rounds. But MR was very good about replacing them with actual 10-rd magazines at no charge. Kudos to them for fessing up to a problem and resolving it. I believe I paid about $300 for it NIB, which I consider a bargain.

I also had the politically correct, Klintonesque Galil Hadar II rifle. A very accurate rifle, but way too heavy with that ridiculous thumbhole tree they called a stock.

Harvey

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mike:

I've got a blued Baby Eagle in .40, which is a fine shooter. The only problem I've had with it was with the original 10-rd Magnum Research magazines -- they only would hold 9 rounds. But MR was very good about replacing them with actual 10-rd magazines at no charge. Kudos to them for fessing up to a problem and resolving it. I believe I paid about $300 for it NIB, which I consider a bargain.

I also had the politically correct, Klintonesque Galil Hadar II rifle. A very accurate rifle, but way too heavy with that ridiculous thumbhole tree they called a stock.

Harvey

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mike:

That's quite an impressive collection of Israeli firearms!

Over the years I've owned DEs in .41 and .44 Mag, several Uzis and an Israeli Mauser 98 rifle. I've lusted for a Dror, but have never even seen one in the US. (Wouldn't matter these days, as I now live in a town that doesn't allow Class 3 firearms.)

Harvey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.