Gun Hub Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
7,286 Posts
mikegunner said:
I would have to look at em in the vault -- I seem to remember they have night sights ---- If'n ya want to look at one, I can try to bring one to GunStock. .
At this point Mike (And Fernando if you are reading) It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to swing Gunstock. (I'm truly bummed) I just can't get around the kids schedule. They start school on the Monday after and it would be too much driving for me in too short a time.

But thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it!

Ed

·
Banned
2,614 Posts
SpecialEd said:
At this point Mike (And Fernando if you are reading) It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to swing Gunstock. (I'm truly bummed) I just can't get around the kids schedule. They start school on the Monday after and it would be too much driving for me in too short a time.

But thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it!

Ed
Sorry to hear that Ed ---- of course, since my wife is allergic to pet dander(Dogs/Cats), she won't mind. ;)

And, anyone else who may be coming to Gunstock, let me know if there is something you desire to see/shoot and if I have it I will try to bring it. I was already thinking of bringing a SW500 and some ammo just to see the look on peoples faces when they shoot it :twisted:

·
Administrator
7,286 Posts
mikegunner said:
Sorry to hear that Ed ---- of course, since my wife is allergic to pet dander(Dogs/Cats), she won't mind. ;)
Hey, I have an appt. this weekend at PetCo. Once a season whether I need it or not!

Fernando said:
Down here it's still up in the air when school starts again. I heard on the news last night that instead of August 10, it has been pushed ahead to the 25th.
Man that's just too early!

Ed

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mike:

That's quite an impressive collection of Israeli firearms!

Over the years I've owned DEs in .41 and .44 Mag, several Uzis and an Israeli Mauser 98 rifle. I've lusted for a Dror, but have never even seen one in the US. (Wouldn't matter these days, as I now live in a town that doesn't allow Class 3 firearms.)

Harvey

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.