Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very good speech I thought one the likes I have not heard in years.The last line of the speech really drove it home "God Bless America" when I do not think I have ever heard that from COC but from his church "GD America".That really made it painfully aware how such deep poo-poo we are in.I watched a few minutes of MSNBC and it was well he does not offer an alternative plan?Well or leader had the opportunity years back when Iran's people tried to rise up and he turned his eye in support but gave it to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

speech/video Netanyahu warns pending nuclear deal ?paves Iran?s path to the bomb? | Fox News

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Yep, the effectiveness of which can be judged by the number of posters over at the kook left Washington Post who are borderline apoplectic.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
To ALL,

Our very own LIAR-IN-CHIEF brays again about NOTHING, while OPENING his BIG mouth.

yours, sw

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Does anyone here believe Obama didn't watch the speech?

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
bearcat6,

I for one don't think that he watched, as he's too SELF-ABSORBED & SELF-RIGHTEOUS to hear anyone's opinions except "worshipers" & "yes men".

I despise him, in case you don't know. = incompetent, amoral, dishonest & dishonorable describes him to a tee.

yours, sw

·
Registered
18 Posts
My Face Book post....

How did we as a country end up on this political stage? Worried, scared, embarrassed, ashamed, fearful etc etc etc

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
My Face Book post....

How did we as a country end up on this political stage? Worried, scared, embarrassed, ashamed, fearful etc etc etc
Au contraire - we may be concerned and ashamed at times, but I doubt many of us are scared.

Being prepared is a good cure for that.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Au contraire - we may be concerned and ashamed at times, but I doubt many of us are scared.

Being prepared is a good cure for that.
I don't welcome it Walt but I am prepared in some regards weras many are not and whom don't even watch.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
bearcat6,

I for one don't think that he watched, as he's too SELF-ABSORBED & SELF-RIGHTEOUS to hear anyone's opinions except "worshipers" & "yes men".

I despise him, in case you don't know. = incompetent, amoral, dishonest & dishonorable describes him to a tee.

yours, sw
You are probably right SW, I can't stand the man either. I think he is a lying, two faced so and so. I think he would like to make us into a third world country.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
bearcat6,

Frankly, I think that he sees himself as JUAN PERON of Argentina, circa 1950.

yours, sw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts