Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link from The Firearm Blog:
http://www.defensereview.com/dr-exclusi ... orces-gif/
DR Exclusive First Look!: SCAR Who? Meet the Colt Modular Carbine (CMC) Model CM901 Multi-Caliber 7.62mm NATO Battle Rifle / 5.56mm NATO Assault Rifle for U.S. Military Special Operations Forces (SOF) and General Infantry Forces (GIF). DefenseReview (DR) Reports (Photos and Video!)

This could be a game-changer in the military rifle sweepstakes.

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Not only did that link not properly open, it screwed up my computer so bad I'm gonna have to restart it. :evil:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Snake45 said:
Not only did that link not properly open, it screwed up my computer so bad I'm gonna have to restart it. :evil:
I didn't have to go so far as to restart my computer, but there is definantly something quirky with that link...... :ek: :shock: :shocked:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hm. I just tried the link, and it opened without any problem, though FireFox blocked popups.

Sorry to take so long to notice this, but I didn't get an email notification (box is checked).

·
Registered
423 Posts
Dear DefenseReview.com: It wasn't Shep's link after all, your website just sucks.
Sincerely, Maggot
I tried to look at the article after just going to their homepage, and the same thing happened. So I did some Google Fu and found that every other gun site quotes the DR page, so that might explain some of the quirkiness. But anyways, I did find some additional info on the rifle to share: Patent information

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maggot, thanks for letting me off the hook! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts