Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My initial impression is take a step back to the old format.

·
Super Moderator
13,182 Posts
Mine too, but then I think that every time a forum has a format change or even rearrangement. I guess we'll get used to it eventually. We usually do. :confused:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Same as the Florida Concealed Carry Forum.

Geoff
Who fears monopoly, and I'm not talking about the game. Canada has just suspended all individual rights for Covid Protection.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Don'cha just love managers who don't get "If It Ain't Broke Don't F With It"?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Same as the Florida Concealed Carry Forum.

Geoff
Who fears monopoly, and I'm not talking about the game. Canada has just suspended all individual rights for Covid Protection.
For good reason, look how many forums VerticalScope has hoovered up over the years. There's no way to know when or how the Corporate Overlords are going to crack down on Wrongthinkers in reply to actions by their own DICKtator in Training Pants up there, so my advice would be anybody you really wanna stay in touch with get their info onto your Christmas Card Lists ASAP.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I'll get used to it .... in a few hundred years.....

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I am getting old. It's harder and harder for me to "accept the new."

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I've gotta join the take us back to the old format group. One of the things that drove me nuts when I was working was how the IT weenies jumped upon every new software release. Just about the time we got comfortable/competent with the old stuff, along came new things. Said weenies may have been doing cartwheels over the new .....stuff....but the rest of us weren't.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I'm familiar with XenForo (NorthwestFirearms runs on it), but personally prefer vBulletin.

Geoff is right to be worried, as this forum is now owned by Canadians who don't enjoy our strong First and Second Amendment (among other BOR) traditions. Also, the fact that they just demoted Ed to a moderator with no communication of any kind since acquisition indicates a certain contempt for the community and its opinions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts