Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Axe--

Welcome to our forums --

What you can expect is a forum that does not have alot of the BS that some other forums have. Our forums include people of almost all age ranges and as such, we run a very tight ship. Read our forum policies because we try our best to enforce them.

If you look around a bit you will find quite a few well known names in the industry. I am not going to be so crass as to drop names about --- but if you hang around you may learn some things and meet some interesting people online. If you choose, we are even having a "GUNSTOCK" get together in August. I have attended these before and they have been quite enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, there may be people here on our forum you may encounter that you do not like, or may rub you the wrong way, but that is not any different than anywhere else you may go to.

We at Amback hope you enjoy our forum and become a contributing member for some time to come!

Mike

·
Registered
149 Posts
mikegunner said:
If you choose, we are even having a "GUNSTOCK" get together in August. I have attended these before and they have been quite enjoyable.
axeman_g

From the pictures I have seen & stories I have heard, be sure to have a nomex suit & fire extinguisher handy if you go.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
mikegunner said:
Axe--

Welcome to our forums --

. Don't get me wrong, there may be people here on our forum you may encounter that you do not like, or may rub you the wrong way,
Mike
Hey I'm not that bad... :wink:

Seriously Axeman, what kind of shooting do you do and what kind(s) of guns are you doing it with?

ED

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Red --- with this gun giveaway, the title of "New Guy" is quickly passed on --- you lost it withing seconds --- IMAS took your place

Mike

PS -- Welcome to our boards -- make yourself at home

1 - 10 of 10 Posts