Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wish to say hello to everyone since I am new to this forum.

I was on GlockTalk and read about the drawing for the Kel-Tec P-11, since I am a real Kel-Tec lover I just could not help myself so I had to enter!.

I collect handguns of all kinds mostly small carry types, I live in Ohio and we have just got our concealed carry law passed on April 08, 04.
I was the first person in my county to get a concealed carry license I now spend my spare time when I am not talking guns on the forums trying to decide what gun I want to carry!, so far the top two that I cant make my mind up about carrying is either the Kel-Tec P3AT 380 or Kel-Tec P-11 9mm, I own 23 carry guns and have got it down to one of these two!, I ruled out the Smiths J Frames because they weigh more than the Kel-Tecs and only hold 5 rounds, would like to carry my Colt Officers Model 45acp but that gets very heavy during the course of the day!.
Maybe next time I write on this forum I will have figured out the one I am going to pack!.

Until next time everyone take care!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Welcome...
Hmmm... you have a tough choice. Luckily you don't have to choose. You can carry both. Carry the 9MM inside your waistband and the .380 in your front pocket.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts