Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
Gaston's new Glock Model 37has finally been shipped… but SURPRISE!, it's bigger than what was promised at SHOT '03.

Hmmmmnnn… it seems to be exactly what TGZ said it was going to be, back on 19 July!

This will make the Kool Aid-drinkers crazed with fear and uncertainty.

G

·
This will make the Kool Aid-drinkers crazed with fear and uncertainty
I think not, they will probably view the 37 with polymer blinders on and overlook the increase slide size and focus on the frame.

G

·
DeanSpeir said:
While Fernando Snacks
At least the photo is of Fernando just snacking and not one of him in a more "compromising posistion" with Gel.....

Smack! "WHO's your Daddy!?!??"
Smack, Smack! "WHO!?!?"

:twisted:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Dare I ask?

And did he meet the FBI's penetration minimum?

G

·
It was a tape measure.... not a ruler!

Well at least I had to clean up the Gel reminents in the shop after shooting it. Unlike someone who would retire to behind closed doors in his office and shortly after we would hear moans and something that sounded like

"Drive me!... Drive me hard. Oh OOOOOH Enzo, ENZZZZZOOOOO"

:twisted:

And no, the fellow didn't meet the minimum penetration requirement of the FBI, nor the INS. However, that may be because the Gel block was being held sideways. :roll:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Speaking of Enzo

Did you guys happen to catch this story? Right near here in the city of Brotherly Love...
Man Steals $729K Ferrari During Test Drive

(Ardmore-AP) - September 26, 2003 - Where do you hide a 729-thousand dollar Ferrari during rush hour?
The rest of the story.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Nice Jacket

Nice jacket Robbie boy has. :lol:

Ed

·
Registered
183 Posts
Robbie and his jacket...

I wonder if he was packing a Kimber? :wink: