·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Permission to come aboard! :)

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Come aboard and stow your stuff below decks. Put your feet up and stay awhile.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Cute doggie! Welcome to Gunhub!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

<--- Meet my buddy Oscar. Nothing gets in the yard without him letting us know. He's on patrol all night, he's figured out the upstairs windows has a much better vantage point of the yard and street. He'll go from one window to another until day break, then he'll start whining ten minutes before the alarm clock goes off, "LET ME OUT TO P & FEED ME".

I didn't really want a dog, I like to take off for a few days when ever I wanted, can't do that when you have a dog to care for. But the wife kept on me until I caved, now I'm glad he's here. After our Daughter grew up and left home it was kind of empty here, he really does keep us company and I feel a lot safer knowing he's on the lookout.

I've been lurking the forum for a little while, looking for a friendly firearm forum without all the flaming and rude remarks seen on so many forums these day. Seems to be very civil here, a breath of fresh air! I think I'll feel at home here.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Welcome Willy, my son has one and it is part of our family. We have a dog 'farm' two rescue GSD's, a Beagle, A mixed weenie type dog, two rescue large mutts with at least half German shorthair in them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm sure the toilet plunger and other cleaning supplies are around here for you. We'll get you acquainted with them . Till the next newbie comes along.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Dogs don't have to be big or fierce to provide comfort and security. even the little "yappy" ones make enough to noise to make the goblins decided to skip your house and go for the next one on the street.

Golden Retriever (was it obvious?) and a sort of Malinois/Beagle/Chow mix rescue.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Welcome aboard Willy, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Had a beagle when I was a kid. My favorite childhood pet. Got a Chocolate Lab now, and my daughters 6 month old Rott spends as much time at my house as hers. Dogs 'R' Cool!

You'll like it here...knowledgeable folks and die hard gun lovers on board who'll treat you fairly.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

Beagles are good, loud and don't jump into the line of fire...

Geoff
Who unfortunately once lived next to an undisciplined and untrained beagle. OH the noise!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts