Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am Mrs. Armoredman, yes I am Armoredmans wife. I have been a shooter for 6 years and a lover of dogs and cats. My hubby asked me to look over the board and see if I liked it or not so I did. I think it is cool and I hope to keep posting here.

I own a RAMI 2075 in 9mm and I love it alot. I carry it all the time and that makes me feel safe. I have a 4 year old son and I also make sure he is safe and no one tries to hurt him. I will not tolerate it.

I watched to debate heled in London between Wayne La Perrie and Miss Peters. I think she has some serious issues but that is her problem.

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Welcome Mrs. Armoredman! Glad to have you aboard.

CZ RAMI... NICE!

Ed

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
C z girl?

C z CZ z Girl Haz?

Can Z girl shoot z CZ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. I still have to go to my email to cut and paste my sign in name so I can log on. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I hope some one here can help me out with it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome Mrs.Armoredman. Thanks for taking the time and effort to understand firearms as just another useful tool. My wife has her CCL and enjoys target shooting, and, the fact that she can defend herself if required to do so. I am a life member of our state rifle association (Texas) and women are the fastest growing segment and they are fine shots in the Annie Oakley spirit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kaz thats great. I to will defend myself is I need to. I love target shooting with my husband. We go to a outdoor range when we can and I love it. I to have my CCW and I will renew it next March. I will defend my little 4 year old to. God help anyone that breaks into my home and tries to kill either me or my son....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts