Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'all. I am a semi-retired LEO/Civilian firearms instructor certified in LEO Rifle, Pistil, Shotgun and in civilian Rifle, Pistol, Fire Safety, Home Defense, Personal Defense, and am a Range Officer Instructor. I won the 1997 ISRP State Championship in Skeet, the 1996 Hoosier State Regional Classic GSSF Team Championship, the 1997 Regional Bianche Cup Championship and several State championships. In Class 3 competitions I have won the Original Jungle Lane several times as well as winning full auto Action Pistol matches and Suppressed Matches and have competed for well over 30 years in shooting sports. I owned a full line gunshop for 20 years and was also a Class III dealer. I am a school trained H&K Armorer as well a being one for S&W.

These days I still compete but just on a local club basis.I tend to buy frames and build my guns rather than buy them, recently completed a 10/22 build without using any Ruger parts except a stock screw. I am also a avid reloader, see my "man cave" post. Have to be thanks to my liking for wildcat cartridges, currently shooting 4 of them. I am more of a revolver guy for carry but use semi's as well.

Born: El Paso, Tx.
High School: St. John's Military Academy
College: Texas Christian University
Served in the military, 19 Delta, Regular Army

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Welcome to GUN HUB!!! Don't be shy.
Lot's of guys here who know a lot about many different kinds of guns.
And a few who think they know stuff about girls.:twisted::mrgreen:
(Just kiddin')

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome... I realize my intro does sound a bit pompous but it is the best way for folks to know who I am and what I have accomplished in the shooting world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts