Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you remember that for the first 24 hours, we were told that the maniac killer used two semiauto handguns in his shooting spree, and that an AR-type rifle was found in the trunk of his car?

The first mention I heard that he'd shot people with an AR was from the Medical Examiner the next day (or maybe two days later).

Suspicious? :-?:-?

I believe we've been told that the school's security had just been "updated." Were there any cameras? I'll bet there were. Why have we seen no video or stills of the mad killer with his evil assault rifle? (I obviously don't mean vids of him actually shooting, I mean pics of him walking down the hall with it or something of the sort.) You'd think if such existed, it would have been plastered all over the Ministry of Propaganda by now. :confused::-?

And anyone who says that our government wouldn't fake or cover up something like this hasn't been paying attention to Fast & Furious, Benghazi, etc.

Comments?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
They are obviously having difficulties finding an actor who looks enough like Adam Lanza to stage a video showing "Lanza" carrying an evil black rifle around ......

Actually I think it may be a little early to see videos. Give it a little more time.
I got into a minor .... "disagreement" on another forum because it seems that the "evidence" Lanza used a AR-15 is somewhat dubious -- in the opinions of some.
Original reports said he left the AR in the trunk of the car he drove (which turned out NOT to be his mother's car) then a video showed what looked like a Saiga shotgun.
Original reports said he had two handguns and a recent report I read said four.
The Medical Examiner has said the wounds on the victims look like rifle bullets.
Look like?"
I dunno.
I am reminded of a 1912 newspaper headline about the R.M.S. Titanic disaster which stated: "ALL SAVED FROM TITANIC DISASTER." Ooooooooops. That wasn't....exactly right.:rolleyes:

I don't know what the ____ is going on with this investigation. I myself think that starting Monday, January 7th 2013 we should start getting a precise timeline and a set of facts surrounding the issue. It isn't like there's a potential jury pool that can't be tainted.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I have read some conflicting reports also, most centering around the report that the "AR" was found in the car. There was a lot of misinformation during the initial hours of the "new reporting", not the least of which was identifying the shooter as his older brother. Some were corrected, others....?

Journalism is dead. I trust very little of what I read or hear in the press. And they have proven time and again they have no problem printing lies to support their political agenda.

I hope someone with some integrity digs deep into this story.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Here is the video of a long gun being found in the trunk of the car.

The consensus from the people viewing seems that it may be a Saiga-12, instead of a Bushmaster as already thought.

The thing is, the reconstruction and investigation of this will take weeks, and there was what Mark Twain said about falsehoods and lies being able to make it around the world twice before the truth can get it's boots on. We'll see when the investigation is complete, of course commenters and media organizations vary in what they will publicise, and why.

Police Find Long Gun In Trunk Of Car In Sandy Hook Parking Lot: Newtown Connecticut School Shooting - YouTube

1 - 6 of 6 Posts