Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
the VCP's Pravda said:
"This vest-busting 50-caliber handgun draws a bead on every law enforcement officer in America," said Tom Diaz, VPC senior policy analyst and study author. "It is unfortunately only the latest example of dangerously reckless marketing by America's virtually unregulated gun industry."
Dean, is VPC's old Propaganda Minister, Daffy Dougie Weil, still inventing "facts" or have they gotten squirrlier than usual?

G

·
Now if I could just find that old USGI Flack Jacket that Hunter and I shot I could hook up with a customer at work that has a 500 and find out how it does against this (low threat level) vest.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Ponderables

Excellent! I really enjoyed reading that!

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
That's what happens when you limp wrist using Glock ammo and a Fobus holster! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Dean,

That's not a Colt Series 80, but rather a Kimber Series II. The slide's rollmark should be a dead giveaway, and the safety lever in the frame is clearly not from a Series 80.

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dan'l Watters said:
That's not a Colt Series 80, but rather a Kimber Series II. The slide's rollmark should be a dead giveaway, and the safety lever in the frame is clearly not from a Series 80.
Didn't see any "rollmark," and, not having had a Kimber, all I saw was the Series 80-type safety plunger.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts