Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In keeping with the tradition of having Collies in the family, Phoebe recently joined us and is keeping our German Shepherd, Cole, quite busy. For those of you that watch Charmed the names will make sense. That's what happens when you let your kids pick the names :)

Phoebe is almost eight weeks old. She joined us from Tulip Winds, an excellent breeder in NC. It's great watching Cole teach her the proper way to attack a bone and not his tail.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congratulations. They are great family members.

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Pretty doggie

She's a beaute! I had a collie as a kid. Great dogs, very in-tune to their human pack members. Bet you can't guess what kind of dog we have now? Actully we have two different dogs. Our first dog is the one pictured and we rescued a sort of beagle shepherd mix as our auxillary backup dog. She keeps the older dog young.

Best,

Ed

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
It would be a pretty empty house without dogs - we've got 7; most of them hand-me-downs. Somehow ended up with a boatload of cats too. Still not sure how they all got here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WILLYA LOOKIT THAT PUG?!?!?!?!?!?? My heart is breaking.

So cute.

I WANNA PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Bloof, you'll have to ask Walt as he must be the expert by now but I'm guessing that one should never get "a" pug. It is probably better to get two or three. (they keep each other occupied that way too)

SpecialEd

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
That's quite true. A pug shouldn't really by alone, unless you have a lot of time at home and are able to give it plenty of attention. If I ever get a pug, it will be accompanied by at least two cats though, if things work out. And of course, it will always have at least a snake or two to look at when it wants to see colors and designs.

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Phoebe?

I think it's about time Fernando gave us some updated pictures of Phoebe. What do you think?

Ed

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
I'd say so as well. It's been almost a year and a half already!!!

HEY, BIGG BOSSS MANN!!!

Where's the cute little doggy? How many shoes has she eaten? How many end tables? Sofas? Underwear? Socks? C'mon, stop holding out!!!

:D :shock: :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts