Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in my paper today there was an article saying when Obamacare goes into effect next January insurance companies will be allowed to charge smokers 50% more for their premiums. Costing about $5000.00 a year more. More social control. Liberals hate smoking almost as much as they do guns. Will overweight people be next?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
ObieWan Care .....

Must have been one of those articles that go out on the "wire" and picked up by any paper that wishes to run the story .... my local fishwrap published the same.
As for over-weight people .... *sigh!* Just another reason for me to go on that elusive diet.......:censored:

I REALLY DO TRULY HATE POLITICIANS ....

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Old saying: They say they don't tax the working poor, then they jack up cigarette taxes.

In all seriousness, when the Government controls healthcare they then can see their way to "Bloomberg" the heck out of America "For your own good."

We get closer and closer to the "Demolition Man" world every day :p

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Old saying: They say they don't tax the working poor, then they jack up cigarette taxes.

In all seriousness, when the Government controls healthcare they then can see their way to "Bloomberg" the heck out of America "For your own good."

We get closer and closer to the "Demolition Man" world every day :p
Ewwww, "Bloomberg" as a verb ..... I like it, I like it!:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts