Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any shotshell collectors among you gents?

I will send you FREE (go ahead, read it again-) the following:

16ga. Canuck #6 (or #9, depending on which hemisphere you live in...)
--4 live, 25+ paper hulls, pretty good shape

20ga. WW Ranger 15 hulls, paper, good shape

Or someone smart could just tell me, "Shoot 'em, burn 'em, or bury 'em," and save me a trip to the post office.
A buddy's granddad passed away, and if you're a reloader, I'll include a pot load of antique attachments for a press.
I gotta do something with this stuff...There was tons more, but it looked recent, un-collectible, un-reloadable, or so I'm told with wad separation and whatnot...so I deep-sixed it.

I'm not in a big hurry, but holler back if interested. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Usually there is a line under the shot size so if it's 9_ that means #9 shot.

Sadly I'm afraid the cost of UPS would be greater than the value of the shells. My suggestion is to either shoot them or give them to someone local who can use them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No line under the shot size, Charlie--that's why the "hemisphere" comment--the "6" could pass for a "9" in other words...

Not sure all our USA guys do it, but maybe that's why they call them Canu...oops! Did I almost say a politically incorrect word?? I always thought that "Canucks" was equivalent to saying "Day-Glo" or thereabouts, for Italian, or last half of sauerkraut for Germans, or "Meskins" for our south-of-the-border hermanos, or the "N-" word, for those that have never produced, but rather CONSUMED ammo, you get the drill...I am subject to correction here...

I smell smoke...

About to get flamed?? No offense intended, other than that taken, which I don't mean, and can't help...

Anyway, thanks, Charlie. You saved me some steps, which at this point in life are valuable. Will shoot and bury the wax-coated paper shells mentioned, unless I run into a collector before early next week. Fat chance. Don't get out much...

Gracias, amigo.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, PS-moderators, you can dump that'n and this'n if you find them at all offensive, but again, don't mean to be...

Sometimes the TRUTH pisses me off, too...

JJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts