Gun Hub Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I am making an accurate and fully functional replica of a science fiction prop sidearm from the show 'Space Above and Beyond' for my collection.
Actually, I kind of liked it - haven't seen it in syndication anywhere for some reason...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Action Arms Red Dot Scope

Did you sell your Action Arms red dot scope? I have one I am trying to sell for a friend, but have no idea of value. Thinking of trying the classified at GunHub, but didn't know if there is a better site to advertise it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Action Arms Red Dot Scope

Did you sell your Action Arms red dot scope? I have one I am trying to sell for a friend, but have no idea of value. Thinking of trying the classified at GunHub, but didn't know if there is a better site to advertise it.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
This is originally an eleven year-old thread. Don't expect an answer from the OP.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I actually liked that show, wish I could rewatch it.

As for Suburbans - I stopped at a McD's in New Market for coffee a while back, couple black Suburbans there. Followed FBI Director Mueller (at the time) out the door with his protective detail.

Got a nod and a smile I guess because I showed recognition.

Kind of respected him... then.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts