Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Shep, I thought it was pretty well written. Thanks for mentioning the link imbedded in the story. It too is well worth the read time. :D

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm with Trevor; more than once an argument is thrown out that is so breath-takingly illogical that it takes several moments for my mind to even start to comprehend it.

I'm glad to have a refresher on the silliness.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Our own Br'er Mas had a number of good thoughts in his more recent blog entries...

Funny thought... if the entire American arms industry grew a pair and pulled a Ronnie Barrett and told the Feds "no more sales or repairs to Federal LE, DOD or State/Local LE if this passes, make and fix yer own bleepin' tools"... think that club over the head would make the point to a few people?

Oh, oops, Feds like to give no-bids to FN Herstal and Heckler & Koch, both of whom are not exactly known for being supportive of "mere pissant proles" being armed, and IIRC have been known to violate arms embargoes against other would-be human-rights violators. So they'd just fit right in under Fuhrer Barack's Neue Ordnung...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Oh and Der Fuher comtemplates even more...........

President Obama is considering gun-control legislation that goes beyond reinstating a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition, sources tell The Washington Post.

The administration task force led by Vice President Joe Biden is considering such measures as universal background checks for gun buyers, a national gun database, strengthening mental-health checks and tougher penalties for people carrying guns near schools or giving them to minors, sources told the newspaper.

Read more: White House reportedly considering gun control measures beyond assault weapon ban | Fox News

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
Javlin; all,

Since "Poor Joe" Biden is in charge, we need not worry about anything being done. = "Poor Joe" is so STUPID that it was said on Capitol Hill, when he was a Senator from DE, that "Poor Joe is so dumb that you can pee on his feet & convince him that it's raining".

yours, sw

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
But Stan you must know what comes out of Joe's mouth it is stupid but by the time Der Fuher says it's scripture for the masses.:roll:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
And so it starts!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Zero can issue all the executive orders he likes, I won't be participating in any I consider illegal.

I have a waiver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts