Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Saw that and shame on me.. I had to laugh.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Well the article shows to how fed up the Iraqies(sp) are getting with these militants..

"This is so funny," Mr. Hashim said. "It shows how stupid they are, those dogs and sons of dogs."
More seriously, he said, "it also gives me pain, as I remember all the innocent people that were killed here."
"This is God showing justice," Mr. Hashim continued. "This is God sending a message to the bad people and the criminals in the world, to tell them to stop the injustice and to bring peace. Evil will not win in the end. It's always life that wins over death."

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Wonder if there is a local bomb tech who was feeling either under appreciated or abused? Payback is ______________!

The Brits used to refer to a "Paddy factor" with Irish Terrorists. Wonder if there's a reasonably politically correct term for their Islamic bretheren? At one time many of them trained at the same camps.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'd call that a GOOD suicide strike!

I wonder if some components were 'doctored' and allowed to fall into insurgents' hands, like I've read that some ammo was in Vietnam, then left lying around for the VC to pick up?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Not implausible... a practice I would be almost alarmingly enthusiastic about if this were "my" war. LOL

·
Registered
795 Posts
I laughed like a hyena when I read this. The Jawa Report has some comments.

The Brits used to refer to a "Paddy factor" with Irish Terrorists. Wonder if there's a reasonably politically correct term for their Islamic bretheren? At one time many of them trained at the same camps.
Splodydope perhaps? I think that was originally coined at the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I'd call that a GOOD suicide strike!

I wonder if some components were 'doctored' and allowed to fall into insurgents' hands, like I've read that some ammo was in Vietnam, then left lying around for the VC to pick up?
oh yea, both weapons and ammo were booby-trapped- that's why we burned all the ammo we found- however, I have yet to read of any accounts of this happening in this "event"- you have to remember, in vn , the "fronts" for lack of a better term ,were a lot closer-and they were using Russian/Chinese supplies- al quida, or whoever- uses whatever they can lay their hands on , including stuff that's cooked up on a kitchen stove and the recipe comes from the internet-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts