Gunhub.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried these? I am thinking of trying one and don't want to waste money if they are no good. They are not really expensive compared to big name stocks.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Bell and Carleson

Ron.. I built up an already bubba'd 03A3 Smith Corona.. re-barreled, and took a mulie buck in Wyoming, two Michigan whitetales one fall, and after all that action, noticed the B&C stock had cracked from the tang rearward.. sent it in to Bell and Carleson, and they sent out a new stock, No charge.. no questions asked. I haven't re-installed it yet, but the original stock grouped well. no complaints on the product or service...Les

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the report. Mine came today from Midway. It looks great and my Savage was a drop in fit. I read where some had to do a little work to get the accu trigger models to drop in but mine needed none. The only thing mine looks to need is the heavy barrel just touches the right barrel channel edge. A few minutes work will fix it up I'm sure.

It is really a good looking stock for less than 100 bucks. Of course the proof is in the shooting and I will report on that as well.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Way better than the factory stock Savage gives you.

B&C Black with the gray spider web. 10FP 223Rem.

B&C Freedom green camo. 10FP 308Win.

Gil

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good looking rifles. I purchased the desert tan with black spider web and love the way it looks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts