Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hearing some rumblings about Newt that I was quite unaware of such that the Constitution has seen it's day,big gubernment centralized with power.I mean you listen to this video a bit long 30 minutes from the Birch Society this is Obama white seriously!I am starting to think others way down ion the polls now as an option.The video goes back and forth from 96 to now.

The Real Newt Gingrich on Vimeo

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
:(

It is beginning to look as though it's going to be either Romney or Gingrich .... as Bachman quiped, "Newt Romney," IIRC.
I am not overwhelmed by Romney. I've never heard Gingrich analyzed quite like this, but I don't keep abreast of what John Birchers think.
Federal encroachment on land has been terrible; the Constitution -- IIRC -- forbids the govt. to own land except for forts (military). And as anyone knows education has been a farce since the dept. of education has been established. The points made about the Communbist Manifesto are accurate ....but how many people are going to listen to that today?
People who claim that all this govt. do-da is out of Marx & Engels are regarded as nutcases today.:mad:

I am not happy about what is happening to this country ......

I only know I will be voting against Obama next year. God knows how enthusiastic I will be about who I actually wind up casting my vote for .................:help::censored::dunno::dunno: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :soap: :bolt:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will lets hope TG that we get a somewhat conservative?I like RPaul somewhat but his foreign policy is suspect but after watching this video maybe not?This country stands for something those other 111(?) do not but John Q Public seems oblivious too at times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts