Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my transfer and forced march from BattleRifles.com, I would like to put one of the BattleRifles crossed rifles avatars in my sig. area. How do I do that?

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's easy if you have the pic stored on your harddrive. Go to the bottom of "Profile" and follow the instructions. You may have to resize it manually but if I can do it, you can. :lol:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Actually I'm not sure if you can do it in the signature area. Fernando or someone will have to answer that. The avatar is fairly simple and also adding an attachment to a post but to add an attachment to every post in the signature portion is a different animal all together. Try sending Fernando a PM.

Ed

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sorry, I was thinking Avatar. There is a way I'm sure for the sig. I think you need a hosting site and then you post the url. I haven't done it in a long time and don't bother with a site. Any pic including my Avatar is on my hard drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
dinosaur has it right. Use:
[ img=left]http://{your URL here}[/img ]
Where "your URL" is the address of the image you want to insert. Do not include the leading or trailing spaces within the [brackets], they are included here so the software doesn't think I'm trying to post an image. Do not include the {braces} either.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody. I sent Fernando a PM and he told me what to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts