Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have had several polymar guns, but I am not a fan of them. I have shot Glocks didn't like the feel of them. The styer m40 was ok, very comfortable, but didn't like the sights. I bought a Walther when they were sold by Walther. I kept having it double fire, but wasn't sure if it was the pistol or me as the trigger was different. Sent it to SW they said it was me. Couple weeks later I was shooting it and it went full auto. Sent it to SW they fixed it. This was a problem with the gun not the design. Where I did have issues was the trigger pull. Even on single action I felt if I had to squeeze forever and a day and then finally it fired. The trigger pull was just too long. If they corrected that then I will have a different story as I liked other then that.

Regards
Martin

·
Registered
754 Posts
Maybe it was just mine I don't know.

I did shoot the Springfield XD today and wow what a nice feeling pistol. The grip was nice and so was the balance. The trigger was real nice too. It has a 2 stage triger and the final squeeze was light and crisp. I was able to hit the bull everytime except two when I yanked the trigger instead of squeezing it.

Martin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.