Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
  • One of these days it might dawn on this young punks that old farts didn't get old being easy.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
"I think I'm a ten times better shot than and he is... But they best not come back," he said.
It appears that Mr. Picket is modest to boot. He's obviously about ten times as intelligent as his attackers. Exibit A is the fact that he was the one who had a firearm ready then the pair of thugs rudely asked him to a knife fight.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Chuckle

Every time I think of that clip I have to chuckle. Yep, I bet "They best not come back.".

·
Registered
784 Posts
And he had the sense to not give the newsies and gungrabbers a statement they could use against us-(..."and the next time-well, shut up...")

·
Registered
430 Posts
Best not to come back

Sam

You couldn't be more right. It ain't easy gettin' to our age but we've made it sem like it was. :wink:

BobMac

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
Little pukes got off easy. Picking on kids and elders is completely dispicable...I hope they spend a long time in jail. I'm also confident if the do come back...that will be the end of them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
dont really know how things are done in jail but i understand that you dont want to be a child molester turned over to your "peers". i hope there is some sort of special attention given to the kind of contemptible cowards who attack old men.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts