Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have finally decided to unbox and learn how to use the digital camera I got last Christmas...Only one small problem, I have no idea how to post pic's on here...I registered at hunt101.com, so that part is covered...Is there any chance that one of our members could post a simple step by step how too on posting pic's for myself and others who would like to learn to do this ??? :-?

·
Registered
257 Posts
First and foremost use a photo-editing software, microsoft paint should suffice and edit the size of the picture to 400 pixels by 400 pixels,

Next go to whomever your photohosting provider is and upload the pics onto the server, If they dont automatically give you a "cut & paste" url below the pic go up to the Address bar of your Browser "Hightlight" and right click" then click "cut" in the drop down menu.

Next when you get ready to post your Pictures in a thread, Notice the "Buttons" above the text box in which your write. Look for the Img button and click it when you get to a point in your post in which you want to put a picture. After that paste the "URL" that you cut from the photo host and then click the Img button once again that will close the Code.

Here is an example:
Code:
[img]http://www.photoholder.com/john/mypic.jpg[/img]
that Will display your photo in your message....
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Here's how !

1. Every picture on the net has a ural address, and it looks like this: http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0QgAAAN ... 6689863075

The above address is a girl in a bikini. ( click on it and see )

2. To get this address you right click on the picture. Then click on properites

3. Then highlight the address in black by right click and hold, and then drag across the address.

4. Once the address is all black then right click on the black, and then left click on copy. Now you have the picture !

5. When you post a picture. First click on the IMG box. It will look like this : [ggg] ( the ggg will say img instead )

6. Now paste your address after it.

7. Now click IMG again and it will looks like this [/ggg]

8 Now when your all done. It should look like this.

[ggg]http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0QgAAANwRvyxj7kZbg4ZU137d*uoUyvRkT!d6llz38sxOCkc4V0ZG7rJYb*b1DZaCox0aBOAOvf4RGlWhvsRoRA9FOvY!ABbwkD2vf7AecW8/55812.jpg?dc=4675405726689863075[/ggg]

9. You cannot post a picture from your computer to this website. You need to store it on another website like
MSN GROUPS which is free if you register. Their you can store all your private pictures, and post them whenever you want to ! Also remember do not post pics wider than 400 ( It screws up the post )

10. Any problems EMAIL me ! Be glad to help !

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guy's... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.