Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those following the "CCW and Anarchist Riots" thread, who may have heard of the Red Guards of Austin, Texas. (Maoist/Leninist/Marxist types, heavy emphasis on the Mao part, advocating overthrow of the U.S.) here is an update, they have at least one other chapter, which is active in Philadelphia.

Red Guards Philadelphia Opening Statement:

https://redguardsphiladelphia.wordp...nding-declaration-of-red-guards-philadelphia/

Red Guards Philadelphia Activities at Pro-Trump Rally event:

https://redguardsphiladelphia.wordpress.com/

CCW and Anarchist Riots GunHub thread:

http://gunhub.com/ccw/62226-ccw-anarchist-riots.html

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
If I'm dressed I'm packing but it's a 9mm Corto. I'm seriously thinking about going to my commander sized 1911 full time.

Many of us old line Texans do not consider Austin to be truly Texas. It's all those left wing profs and their idiot students at UT that have ruined things.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Sam,

I consider the LW Commander to be a nearly ideal daily carry gun when carried in a world class IWB holster. My preference is for Colt's magnificent Super .38 Automatic cartridge in the LW Commander, but I'm completely okay with "slumming it" with a .45 ACP!. My S&W M1911PD in .45 ACP, S&W's version of the LW Commander has been my constant companion since 2005. It's rather funny, since I consider a LW Commander in .38 Super to be near Nirvana...I've never actually owned one?? How is that even possible? Well one of these days...

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
DavidE,

Out of curiosity, do the Northeastern & Left Coast states not have "anti-Klan laws" that forbid masked faces at demonstrations in the city limits??
(Do that in the SOUTH/TX & you may well find yourself to be a "guest of the county" & "in a room to which you have no suitable key".)

just asking, sw

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
The law doesn't matter if the "protesters" are on the side of the Democrat-Communist party. Cross reference Berkeley CA protests and lack of arrests.
Geoff
Who is skeptical.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DavidE,

Out of curiosity, do the Northeastern & Left Coast states not have "anti-Klan laws" that forbid masked faces at demonstrations in the city limits??
(Do that in the SOUTH/TX & you may well find yourself to be a "guest of the county" & "in a room to which you have no suitable key".)

just asking, sw
That would be a brilliant idea. It would be perfect as a policy in any state.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
There's a similar law in Virginia that covers the entire commonwealth. Don't recall if it's limited to demonstrations. All that's needed is officials with integrity.

Kind of interesting that Che is somehow ignored. More of a doctrinaire approach than romantic.....although I'm not sure how a totalitarian murderer becomes romantic.

With all due respect, if you're worried about red hordes/mass demonstrators/terrorists, available round count isn't an abstract concern.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts