Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the reports flowing in on the Cable news channels regarding the attack on YouTube Headquarters in California* by a gun toting female attacker. Cable, Network and Local (Philadelphia) news reports mentioned that there was some kind of relationship issue at play, and that the attacker had gone after a woman and man she was mad with - likely hitting at least one other person as well. I was struck that motives for these things usually took a while to come out, but it seemed to be pretty well laid out.

Then I run across this online - I am wondering if this stuff is legit or if it needs to be "Myth Busted." Unless the lady, who seemed to have a major beef with YouTube, was also an employee, or was dating one (That would be an odd relationship) I wonder how she got in there.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...dium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=dvf

*As the Corporate Headquarters of a giant Internet Company, I would figure that the security response time would have been very quick, I almost have an image of a "Shadowrun" or "Robocop" level of science fiction technology heavy and gun heavy security force guarding the Corporate HQ. Maybe I watched way too much Cyberpunk stuff as a kid, but a major Corporate Headquarters should have serious defenses and defensive staff. Maybe they did, and that was why she was stopped so quickly? Many questions are still to be asked.

·
Registered
806 Posts
*As the Corporate Headquarters of a giant Internet Company, I would figure that the security response time would have been very quick, I almost have an image of a "Shadowrun" or "Robocop" level of science fiction technology heavy and gun heavy security force guarding the Corporate HQ. Maybe I watched way too much Cyberpunk stuff as a kid, but a major Corporate Headquarters should have serious defenses and defensive staff. Maybe they did, and that was why she was stopped so quickly? Many questions are still to be asked.
ED-209 was on coffee break. His union contract states he doesn't have to kill anyone while on break.

·
Registered
806 Posts
More details coming out. It was interesting.
Geoff
Who notes there is little recourse against censorship.
Cover-ups and censorship AT BEST can buy you some time...but the truth always comes out.

Something politicians who participate in cover ups always seem to forget. But personally think that's a case of ego and denial.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
With all the talk of YouTube censoring gun videos, who shoots up the joint? A rabid, pissed-off vegan.

Vegans don't believe in killing animals, but I guess people are fair game.

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Cover-ups and censorship AT BEST can buy you some time...but the truth always comes out.

Something politicians who participate in cover ups always seem to forget. But personally think that's a case of ego and denial.
So isn't it about time for some truth to start coming out about Las Vegas? :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts