Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Let's Not Forget Sen. Byrd's Negative Legacy
As the encomia mount like rotting, fly-buzzed piles of the pork-barrel spending he so systematically shoveled back to his West Virginia home, let's not forget the late Sen. Robert Byrd's most undeniable legacy: Undermining belief in politicians as little more than self-serving glad-handers on the hunt for more and more taxpayer money for their constituents.

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
I suppose he will go to his reward where all KKK Grand Cyclops go. Wherever that is.

And I suppose that West Virginia will slide back into the primordial ooze. At the very least, I'd expect the US Coast Guard Headquarters to move to a state with a coastline of some sort. Or a major river. Or a big lake--something involving water. :ehsmile:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
I was going to post about good Ol' Sheets Himself this morning, but . . .

besides the fact that this thread belongs in Politics, (HAWWWWWW!!!) . . .

I mean, for someone such as I, what's there to say? He acquitted himself well with the party and supporters of the philosophy which believes that The Only Good Republican Is A Dead Republican? Okay, thanks a heap, Sheets, you acquitted yourself well with The Party of The Only Good Republican Is A Dead Republican. Hope you were happy with the mess you helped leave behind, perpetrating the biggest fraud ever put over on the American voting public. Yeah, thanks Sheets, good Ol' Sheets, thanks for that legacy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts