Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
He's* calling for an assassination and coup before they've disarmed us.

*Robert Reich

·
Super Moderator
13,178 Posts
I'm almost finished reading Dinsh D'Souza's new book Death of a Nation. It answers a lot of questions like this.

I can't recommend this book highly enough. $21 at Walmart and worth every penny.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
csmkersh,

Your comment is SPOT ON. = This is calling for a coup & disenfranchising what Nancy Pelosi in 2016 called, "nobodies from flyover country", like you, me & the other members of this forum.
Then "the sage" of San Francisco said in a memo to members of the inner circle of the DNCC, "We shouldn't have to listen to anything that those dullards from flyover country say, as they aren't even fit for educated people like us to have to listen to. All of them should just close their mouths & do what we leaders know is best for them & the society."

yours, sw

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
He's calling for an assassination and coup before they've disarmed us.
By "he's" I presume you mean Robert Reich, not El Rushbo.

And you're right ... (they should disarm us first) /snark comment. We're living in interesting times, to paraphrase Confucious. Robt. Reicssshhhhhhhh (as Rush calls him) has joined the Resist movement. While I never agreed with his politics, I never thought he'd go this hard leftard.
As I write this, the Kavanaugh hearings just started, and the peanut gallery is hard at it again, yelling shrilly from the balcony, claiming erroneously the Justices represent us (they do not, of course; their job is to interpret the law, we have a Kongress to represent us) and generally causing a nuisance. Then, so are the demorats, as of yesterday, calling for a suspension or delay right upon opening the hearing, whining about not enough documents, and so forth .....
Dog and Pony show, Circus Sideshow democrat style. :banghead: :grumble:

Of course the new justice is going to be appointed, the catterwlling will continue, and the usual subjects will continue to try to hobble, or even impeach, the President.

*Sigh*.... I think I'm going to buy more ammo ..... again .... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
If Trump is removed via any mechanism other than an election, there's going to be massive blowback...

·
Super Moderator
13,178 Posts
And why is Trump so hated--by all "Democrats" and half the Republicans?

Because he's an outsider. He's not a swamp monster, meaning he does not have a government mindset.

I've realized that government's job is not to solve problems, government's job is to service problems. (Someone even more cynical might say that government's job is to create problems.) Trump is not of this mindset at all. Trump comes at problems with the idea of actually solving them and moving on.

If your livelihood and your entire self-image are tied up in the idea that your mission in life is to service problems, this attitude is an existential threat. Solving problems will put you out of a job--or at least, out of a cushy government job with great health care, retirement, and other benefits funded from the sweat of people who are actually building and doing and accomplishing things.

To these people, Trumpo delenda est--and so thoroughly and so horrendously that no one with such an attitude will ever again want to try it.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
And why is Trump so hated--by all "Democrats" and half the Republicans?

Because he's an outsider. He's not a swamp monster, meaning he does not have a government mindset.

I've realized that government's job is not to solve problems, government's job is to service problems. (Someone even more cynical might say that government's job is to create problems.) Trump is not of this mindset at all. Trump comes at problems with the idea of actually solving them and moving on.

If your livelihood and your entire self-image are tied up in the idea that your mission in life is to service problems, this attitude is an existential threat. Solving problems will put you out of a job--or at least, out of a cushy government job with great health care, retirement, and other benefits funded from the sweat of people who are actually building and doing and accomplishing things.

To these people, Trumpo delenda est--and so thoroughly and so horrendously that no one with such an attitude will ever again want to try it.
Count me as one of the more cynical types. :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts